New England Security and Communications
is a registered vendor with:
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Central Contractor Registry
- Create, store and access centralized ID databases across multiple locations.
- Easy starting, stopping and continuation of events lets you decide the event time boundaries to keep track of.
- Log-in, log-out can be done with the simple swipe of a card - no tedious manual login process is ever required.
- Complete, real-time user tracing. Easily and quickly discern who is "IN" and who is "OUT" of an event.
- Unlimited user-creatable "assignments". Designate people to whatever location, task, etc. that makes sense for each event.
- Administrator designated "special" events. Perform non-IN/OUT functions with the swipe of a card.
- Quick, easy reports for current and archived event activity, Reports such as "Still In" and "Logged Out" can be viewed and printed in a timely manner.
- Automatic archiving of event data at the end of an event make for easy review and reporting later.
- Easily integrates with any PC keyboard emulation card reader or through a direct interface with RFIDeas pcPROX. You choose the card technology that suits your environment and your budget.