New England Security and Communications
is a registered vendor with:
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Central Contractor Registry
When personnel arrive on-scene, the operator launches TeamTracer® on their portable computer and enters a brief description of the event. Date and time are automatically recorded. As personnel swipe their technology ID cards by the reader, their card record appears on the screen for visual verification, and an entry is added to the Action Listing table associated with their assignment.
The operator has full control over the configuration and layout of the Action Listing table and can modify data fields, views and assignments at any time. To verify an action or individual, the operator only has to click the data field to retrieve the full record or ID card.
Automatically archived, event data can be retrieved, sorted and printed at any time using the Archive Report Wizard.
ID Card Design
Based on BadgeBuilder® photo ID software, TeamTracer® allows you to quickly produce attractive ID cards using one of the pre-configured card designs - or custom create an unlimited number of full-color card designs.
TeamTracer® comes with a variety of design tools which enable users to add bar codes and optional security enhancements to card designs, import graphics for backgrounds, and add logos and text. Users are also able to make global edits to card layouts and TeamTracer® will automatically adjust card layout printer settings. ID cards can be printed by any Windows®-based card printer.
PC Hardware Requirements
- CPU: Intel or AMD x86 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
- MEMORY: 256 MB minimum, 1 GB or more strongly recommended for Vista or above.
- HARD DISK: 10GB or higher for Windows up to XP. 30GB for Vista and higher. (Note: The ID badge software program requires approximately 50MB of space for installation. Each badge stored requires approximately 100Kb when photographs are uncompressed, or 10-20Kb when picture compression is used.
- GRAPHICS CARD: VGA compatible running at 1024 x 768 resolution or greater with at least 32MB of memory.
- PERIPHERALS: At least 2 USB Ports, v2 or greater. 4 ports are required if using software with USB-based printer, camera and card scanner.
- NETWORKING: 10/100/1000Mb Wired/Wireless NIC for Network Installation
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7. Windows XP SP3 or newer strongly recommended.
- DATABASE: TeamTracer® requires and installs Microsoft's ODBC package. ODBC includes drivers for several popular database platforms including Access, Paradox, FoxPro and dBase. Additional ODBC drivers for databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2 and others are available from their respective manufacturers and are not included during TeamTracer® installation.
Badge Creation Tutorials
A full range of video tutorials are available for you to quickly learn how to configure and use TeamTracer®.
Click here to visit the tutorials page